Sometimes, we need to disconnect to reconnect. Take a step back from daily life to pursue a relationship with God. Meet new friends and deepen existing friendships with a variety of games and activities. Find meaning and a place where you belong. All students in grades 7-12 are invited! We will leave on Friday, Nov 18, and will be back Sunday, Nov 20. The retreat will be held at Logan Valley Christian Retreat in Ellington, MO.
The cost is $125 until Oct 14, then the price increases to $150, and scholarships are available. Email Amanda Bond at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Scholarships are available. Email Amanda at email@example.com for scholarship details.
Students need to meet at Cox Memorial Hall at 5:30 PM to get checked in, loaded into the van, and on the road. They need to eat dinner before they arrive. We will return by 3:00 pm on Sunday.
Students SHOULD bring the following:
- Bible, Journal/Notebook & Pen
- Money for road snacks on Friday night (maybe) and Sunday & soda/candy money for Logan Valley ($20 is plenty)
- Toiletries (please don’t forget DEODORANT)
- Tennis shoes or hiking boots for ropes course
- Warm / comfortable clothing that can get dirty (think layers)
- Tennis shoes/athletic clothes
- Sleep Clothing
- Water Bottle
- Linens or sleeping bag
- Clothes to get messy
- An expectation to experience God in an exciting new way!
- Card / board games (optional)
- Sporting equipment (optional)
Students SHOULD NOT bring the following:
- Cell phones / Apple Watch or equivalent / Video games / Electronics
- A rotten attitude
retreat will be at Logan Valley Christian Retreat in Ellington, MO